Amphur Offices in Bangkok

If you are getting married in Thailand or you are planning on obtaining a marriage visa and need a copy of your Thai marriage certificate then you need to contact the amphur's offices where you are. There are a number of district offices which can provide you with a copy of your wife's ID card, marriage certificate, divorce decree or copies of your Thai child's birth certificate.

Amphur Offices in Bangkok

If you have any questions about obtaining documents in Thailand for Thai immigration then speak to us online. We can notarize your documents for you in Thailand at any of our offices if you require these documents back home or in Thailand. Speak to us now. The list of offices for the amphur have been listed below. The District Office in Bangrak is the most foreigner friendly according to most expats in Thailand.


1. Khet Pathumwan Registration Office
216/1 Chula 7, Kwang Wang-Mai, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 02-214-3004

2. Khet Prakhanong Registration Office
1792 Sukhumvit Soi 54, Kwang Bangjak, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 02-311-1107

3. Khet Bangrak Registration Office
5 Nares Road , Kwang Siphraya, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 02-236-1395

4. Amphur Koh Samui Registration Office
Taweeraj Pakdee Road , Tambon Angtong, Amphur Kok Samui, Surat Thani 84140
Tel: 077-420-372, 420-373

5. Amphur Muang Phuket Registration Office
Mae-Larn Road , Tambon Talardyai, Amphur Muang, Phuket 83000
Tel: 076-211-171

6. Amphur Muang Chiang Mai Registration Office
36 Intavarorot Road , Tambon Sri-Poom, Amphur Muang, Chiang Mai 50000
Tel: 053-221-016

7. Amphur Banglamung Registration Office
Moo 2, Sukhumvit Road , Tambon Na Klua, Amphur Banglamung,
Chonburi 20150
Tel: 038-443-020

8. Hua Him District Office
Dumnoenkasem Road , Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110
Tel: 032-511-025, 512-267

9. Amphur Koh Phangan
Moo 2 Tongsala Chaloklum Road , Tambon Koh Phangan, Suratthani 84280
Tel: 077-377-021, 377-064

10. Krabi Registration Office
Uttarakij Road , Tambon Paknam, Amphur Muang, Krabi 81000
Tel: 075-611-340


23 comments on “Amphur Offices in Bangkok”

  1. Please can you tell me if your have registered the last will and testament of John Charles Sylvester who has passed away in Cambodia, on July 6th. I understand that he had a will dated 2009, is there another more recent. If you can let me know I can then pass it on to the British Embassy.

    Kind Regards,

    1. Unfortunately, we would not be able to determine whether or not the deceased has an updated will. You will have to check with his lawyers about such records.

    1. Please clarify which office your are pertaining to so that we could assist you.

  2. Does an Amphur Office still exist in the Khlong San district of Bangkok? If so, can you send me an email address and name of an officer or point of contact so I can further gather some important marriage and divorce documents concerning my ex-wife and I. Your assistance is much appreciated.

    Very respectfully,
    J. D. Eisenberg

    1. ​Kindly refer below to the details of the Khlong San District office.

      Khlong San District Office
      861 Lat Ya Rd., Khlong San, Khlong San, Bangkok, 10600
      Telephone: 0 2437 5279, 0 2437 5519, 0 2437 5354
      Fax: 0 2439 3558 or 0 2437 5279 extension 5095
      E-Mail: [email protected]

  3. Hi I'm looking to get married to my Thai girlfriend in Bangkok at xmas time. Could you simplify the process on what I need before hand and where I need to go and do I need to make appointment or can turn up.

    The simpler you explain it the better for me.

    I reside in Sukhumvit soi 11 when I stay in Bangkok so nearest to there would be great. I'm UK national.

    1. The marriage registration procedure is as follows.

      1. You need to obtain an Affidavit of Freedom to Marry from the UK Embassy in Bangkok. You will also need to have a copy of your passport certified by the embassy.
        • If you have been divorced or if your spouse has passed, you need to present your original divorce decree or the original death certificate of your spouse.
      2. The affidavit must be translated to Thai and legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bangkok.
      3. Once you have obtained the legalized documents, you can proceed to one of the district offices in Bangkok to register your marriage. You don't need to set an appointment to register.

      Please note that recently, some immigration offices no longer accept foreign nationals who wish to register their marriage in Thailand. It is recommended that you request your partner to check with a local district office if they accept UK nationals who wish to register their marriage with a Thai national.

      Your contact information has also been forwarded to personnel who may be able to assist you with the process. Kindly await an email.

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram